Did you Miss out Miss Quant? Did Twiggy and The Shrimp beat you to it? Fear not, for we at the LFDF would like to give you a time machine to travel back in time and unleash your creativity, 1960’s Style!
Single Doll One of a Kind (OOAK) Competition
- Your challenge is to design an outfit to suit the theme.
- For 12 inch dolls or
- For 16 inch dolls
- The outfit/fashion must be original and made by you.
- If the entry is a collaborative effort then it must be declared beforehand but only one prize will be handed out to the winning entry.
- This is only open to registered conventioneers who will be expected to bring their entries and collect them at the end of the day, after the voting has taken place.
- To enter complete the form below
- London/Carnaby Street in the 60’s using a doll or dolls.
- Single or multiple doll entry photograph to be submitted by the 25th of May 2019.
- This competition is often to anyone, regardless of whether they are attending the festival.
- The winner will be voted for via Facebook
- To enter upload your photo below
60s Dress Competition for Conventioneers
Feeling Groovy? What would you have looked like walking down Carnaby Street in the 60’s? Feel free to come dressed in your finest 60’s look on Saturday. Registered festival attendees will vote for their favourite outfit.
Get your swing into those 60’s…
[contact-form-7 id=”3206″ title=”competitions”]