London Fashion Doll Festival 2: CARNABY
After the success of LFDF 2018 we are back for more in 2019 with London Fashion Doll Festival 2: CARNABY. With this theme we will be celebrating all the fashion, music and style of the 1960’s Swinging London… and of course the dolls that sprang from and epitomise this era!
We are also back as the V&A Museum of Childhood and this time for 2 whole days of doll-packed fun and friendship. Registration price includes, but not limited to, the following:
- Entrance to both days of the event
- Commemorative Event Program
- Goody bag and gifts
- Exclusive LDFD2 Tee
- Free raffle ticket
- Museum Tour (booking advised)
- Workshops (TBA but booking advised once announced)
- ‘Carnaby Street Party’ Afternoon Tea
- Early access to the Sunday Salesroom!
- A Salestable at the Sunday Salesroom can be added to your booking for an extra £30. Tables are sized 120x70cm. You may add ups to 2 tables to your order.
- 10:30 - 17:00
- Conventioneers Only
- Exhibition, workshops, talks, museum tour and a Groovy Afternoon Tea
- 10:00 - 17:00
- Public Saleroom Day
- Early entry for conventioneers, raffle and more.