London Fashion Doll Festival 2: CARNABY
After the success of LFDF 2018 we are back for more in 2019 with London Fashion Doll Festival 2: CARNABY. With this theme we will be celebrating all the fashion, music and style of the 1960’s Swinging London… and of course the dolls that sprang from and epitomise this era!
We are also back as the V&A Museum of Childhood and this time for 2 whole days of doll-packed fun and friendship. Registration price includes, but not limited to, the following:
- ✓ Entrance to both days of the event
- ✓ Commemorative Event Program
- ✓ Goody bag and gifts – including a gift from MOMOKO
- ✓ 10 ANOUK Centrepiece dolls – will be raffled off to conventioneers
- ✓ Tabe gifts and suprises
- ✓ Exclusive LDFD2 Tee
- ✓ Free raffle ticket
- ✓ Exhibition, including dolls by MOMOKO, EMPERIS DOLL & the Charity Auction OOAK dolls.
- ✓ Museum Tour (booking advised)
- ✓ Workshops – Flower Wig Workshop & Face-up Workshop – can be added to your booking
- ✓ ‘GroovyCarnaby Street Party’ Afternoon Tea
- ✓ Early access to the Sunday Salesroom!
- ✓ Add your exclusive Superdoll Upgrade for the chance of one of the last Generation X Vinyl Sybarite Doll!
- ✓ A Salestable at the Sunday Salesroom can be added to your booking for an extra £30. Tables are sized 120x70cm. You may add ups to 2 tables to your order.